Hello!

Thanks for stopping by, you won't regret doing so I assure you. Here is the only place that you will find quality interviews with sneakerheads, boutique owners and many others in the sneaker community as well as up to date release information, pictures and insight on everything sneakers. Look around, have fun and enjoy!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dimemag.com Articles!


Just a few posts that I put together while working at Dime magazine in New York. In these articles you will find me doing one of the things that I do best...talking about sneakers. I learned a lot and had a great overall experience while working in New York and I'm hoping to go back this summer. Enjoy.

Top 5 Nike Air Foamposites


Top 5 Hottest Sneaker Boutiques and Kicks Right Now

Top 5 Most Expensive Sneakers on eBay

Must Have Nike Dunks for Summer 2010




No comments:

Post a Comment